MENU

Slide

Azur Buffet: Crown Plaza Hotel

Monday, October 01, 2012

Thanks to nadnut who extended her invitation to Leon & I, went for the buffet dinner at Azur Buffet, Crown Plaza Hotel for a food tasting session!



Woots! Can't wait to dig in the feast laid out for us at Azur! :D


God my hair is so damn thick and almost getting unmanagable. Really need a trim to crop of those damaged hair ends. I haven't had a hair cut since last december if i'm not wrong. :/
Just trying to grow my tresses out you know, then now that it's finally reaching "boobie length" - hahahah time for a trim! How do you tell your hair stylist you just wanna trim a wee bit of the horrible hair ends without them chopping off two inches of your hair? Probably should dye it a shade darker so my hair dont look so messy all the time too? Cos now that it's light-ish brown on the ends it makes it look worst isn't it?

Raaaaah. Long hair woes.

 

Carrie gave us a short tour of the buffet showing us the "highlights" of the buffet. Yums!


Yay! Fresh Osyters! I still can't believe i didnt have oysters when i was in Aussie. Will bug leon to bring me for DOZENS of osyters on our next trip. heh


Shall i tempt you to some roast? Soooooo frangrant i could smell it just sitting there.


Mmmm, the cheese platter. nadnut went nuts with the cheese. hahah Yums i want me some more blue cheese!


A slice of warm cranberry bread to go with the cheese for ya? Lots of delicious dips to go with it.


We shared a plate of cream sauce penne and carrie told us that she had a colleague who had this with the lobster meat from the fresh shellfish section and we kope-d the idea too! Lobster cream sauce pasta! Ohhh yeah



Mmmm, i had a least 4 rounds of the osyters. hahaha


I'm a huge fan of all sorts of dessert! I almost always want to start any buffet with dessert but the control freak boyfriend never lets me have my way. Pout.


Lucious chocolate fountain! Wished there were more varity of dips available thou.


Wore my new V-neck fit and flare dress from Asos! Love the blue white polka dots + yellow ribbons! So cheery.


Thanks Carrie for hosting us, and of course Azur buffet, Crown Plaza Hotel.
FYI, here are the adult prices for Azur Buffet if you're thinking of heading there anytime soon for a sweet treat for yourself! (:
  • Breakfast (Daily, 6.30am - 10.30am) - $33.00++
  • Lunch (Mon - Fri, 12.00pm - 2.30pm) - $38.00++
  • Brunch (Sat - Sun, 12.30pm - 3.30pm) - $45.00++
  • Dinner (Sun - Thu, 6.30pm - 10.30pm) - $48.00++
  • Dinner (Fri - Sat, 6.30pm - 10.30pm) - $55.00++


Heh, Boyfriend sent me home and went mahjonging with nadnut and ccb at their friend's house. So onz! I'm not really into mahjong these day, simply tooooo busy to even sit down and relax, read my kindle. Boo. Gotta go sleep now! Nites (:

Loves, TheLuckiestchick.



No comments: